We host annual events that bring together a diverse community of seniors in the Lower Mainland, BC.
hosts 4 annual events, bringing together a diverse community of seniors in the Lower Mainland, BC.
Our four annual events are highly anticipated events in seniors’ yearly calendars.
All events reach out to isolated seniors and their family caregivers who feel overwhelmed and need support.
This time of fun and community also gives us the chance to connect so we can encourage seniors to access other resources they require.
7 ways you can get involved
You can make these events possible in the following ways:
- Invite seniors and accompany them.
- Sponsor one or more low-income seniors.
- Provide high-quality items for a silent auction. (Yuletide Event)
- Provide a door prize for an event
- Sponsor some of the costs of an event.
- Help us organise and run an event.
- Bring a group to serve at an event.
Enjoy an afternoon tea in style. Great conversation and entertainment included.
Summer Day Trips
Get out and enjoy the summer! Past trips include Shannon Falls, Minter Gardens, and exploring the sites of Victoria.
Fresh Air, Tasty BBQ’d food, friends and activities make this day memorable.
Celebrating Christmas with an amazing buffet, silent auction and entertainment. Laughter and memories with old and new friends.
Become a Member Click to Join Us Here